Skipper Group is an expert in supply chain and transport guidance management, and provides a service including a continuous software innovation, supported by a research and development cell.
Our main business activity is the outsourced logistics.
Skipper Group has grown to 6 logistical warehouses in South East of France, 1 in Paris and 1 logistical warehouse in Atlanta, Georgia.
Skipper Logistics, the US branch of Skipper Group, is looking for a :
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Duties & responsabilities:
The job is admin-oriented (40%) and field-oriented (60%)
- Receives and enters all incoming orders
- Receives calls and transfers as needed
- Provide daily leadership and support to staff on call daily functions
- Ensure all business policies and procedures are in place and followed on a daliy basis
- Manage customers service promptly and resolve issues quickly
- Communicate any problems with logitstics Manager wharehiyse Associate
- Properly answering customer questions, customer concers in a professional manner
- Quality process monitoring
- Customer process compliance
- Management and monitoring the operators
You have to control what is done on the fiel and to become an effective support for the team manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonnel skills with ability to work in a close team environment
- Must be able to work within a number of software applications includ Microsoft Company ERP
- Key Dimension include, initiative, prioritization organization, time mangement, ability to multi task and develop solutions
Eligibility requirements :
- Must be legally authorized to work in United States without restriction
Work Experience and Job Qualifications:
- Experience in logistics/warehouse environment and office management would be appreciated,
- Effective planning and organizational skills,
- Effective customer service and follow-up skills,
- Ability to work under time constraints, prioritizing work flows,
- ExcellentCustomer service skills,
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain knowledge of company’s product and prcoedures
- Ability to communicate professionally with irate customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Work hours : 8 am to 12:30 pm, 1:10 pm to 5pm. Job based at Lawrenceville, Atlanta - GEORGIA.
Salary : salary + quaterly bonus. After one year toy will benefit to 2 weeks of paid vacation.
You’ll benefit of 4 additional paid holiday.
You want to join us ? Send now you cover letter and you resume to : email@example.com.